triachus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the name is actually pronounced just like it looks. "dick-shit". proof:

[youtubehd]-TXg_SYyy_4[/youtubehd]

more proof:

[youtubehd]1vgbAO4gUNQ[/youtubehd]

so, yeah, the guy is a bit of an idiot, but the morons saying it's pronounced "dicks-it" aren't much better.

below is an example of this chaps normal style of banter, so the above clip wasn't him having some sort of mental blowout. Cut to 1min30 for his 'tirade' against fat americans. (when he says hungry jacks's he means 'burger king', don't blame him, he's a little simple).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsjJkmnaqe8

ahh you can say anything about anyone from anywhere else on earth, when you live so far away from them.

this is absolutely fucking hilarious

is he fired or promoted?

He got suspended for two weeks without pay

And was responsible for a diplomatic riot with India. The ambassador of New Zealand personally apologized to miss Sheila whats-her-name.

the name is actually pronounced just like it looks. "dick-shit". proof:

[youtubehd]-TXg_SYyy_4[/youtubehd]

Haha she said that she was crying when she went to register to be nominated as chief minister.

"I cried when i went to fill in my form, i had tears in my eyes that this is the biggest battle of my life."

Presumably because she though that no one would vote for anyone named DIKSHIT. phrheheheh.

i think this guy is pretty funny. everybody is too "culturally sensitive" these days.

He's outright mocking her name like it's grade school. He should leave that kind of humor to Family Guy where it's clearly satire, opposed to running his mouth on a talk show where he sounds like a xenophobe.

What i find strange is that people give a shit about the name being made fun of. It's as though we have to consult the council anti-discrimination lawyers before we commit to naturally finding humour in anything. I wonder how many of the aggrieved then find that tiresome wanna-be sarah silverman funny.

The irony in all this is that in india, they would have no problem making fun of one of our surnames if it happened to correspond in sound, with some lude term in one of their languages. No one would give a shit, but god forbid that any of us upset an emergent power that we'd all like to do business with. It's tiresome, as if we've gone from egocentric colonialists to fawning sycophants in the space of a couple of generations, we've overbalanced the moral debt of history where this case is concerned.

Sure I agree that it is a bit of a shock to the system to see some low iQ breakfast show grunt, carry on in this manner. It is out of place from how we traditionally view this type of programming to be. But i don't disavow the man's right to make fun of a name, nor my right to laugh along with the tard.

Guest beatfanatic

**Waits for beatfanatic's opinion on this matter**

here we go again....

this takes me back when Mr beatfanatic was a wee little boy growing up in India desperately looking for boner material in Bollywood films. Back in the day the closest you could get was probably a wet sari scene and thats all you need to get your imagination going when you are a kid. Now there used to a be an actress called Madhuri Dixit (now you see where this is going)and ohh god was she ever hot. There used to be this song called "Choli Ke Peeche" which literally translates to "What inside/behind your blouse" with Madhuri Dixit dancing which made me lose it literally on few occasions if you know what I mean :emotawesomepm9: anyways here is the that video...

[youtubehd]q5LfpWjM1Lo[/youtubehd]

ahh the good ole days. I found out recently that she quit acting and is married to some fat-ass doctor (what a lucky cunt though) in the US and has moved there permanently.

hmm now where were we ?? Ahh the good old "lets make fun of indian names because they sound like sexual acts" game.

Lets get it out of the system, shall we ??

Actual name - Sukhdeep

Its funny because - it sounds like suckdeep

Actual pronunciation - Su-kh-deep

Actual name - Mandeep OR Amandeep

Its funny because - its sounds like Man - deep OR A - man - deep

Actual pronunciation - Munn (as in Olive Munn) - Deep Or A-munn-deep

Actual name - Hardik

Its funny because - it sounds like Hard dick (hahahahaha)

Actual pronunciation - umm Ive got nothing for this. Its funny because when I was in high school, back in india there were three hardiks in my class and I knew them all.

ok I am done now ...

P.S - even though its spelt Dikshit, in India people pronounce it more like dixie-it

Archived