IGNORED

Newsman Laughs at Indian Diplomat named "Dikshit"

triachus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[youtubehd]q5LfpWjM1Lo[/youtubehd]

thank you beatfanatic. i spent 3.5 months in india and greatly enjoyed myself, and whenever i listen to something like this it transports me back! i met a sukhdeep there too.

where in India did you visit?

i stayed in Pune, travelled to Mumbai twice and Bangalore once. unfortunately i didn't get to see really any tourist stops because i was there for work. did get to ride the local trains in Mumbai, that was awesome!

edit: Bengaluru, forgot, haha

Guest Franklin

i love indian people and their culture for some strange reason. one of my good friends in uni was from Delhi. Their accent is awesome and I always think of them as generally highly intelligent and super fun.

that being said I keep watching this video and laughing. The guy is just letting loose---even on the "fat americans" --- and the co-host is agreeing! wonder if the Zeelanders are just a silly bunch?!

Guest tht tne

i'm glad for that guy that he can get happy about something so ridiculous

granted it could be viewed as immature but we need more taking the piss

Wait, is Australia racist? :huh:

New zealand, dorklord.

Wait, is Australia racist? :huh:

New zealand, dorklord.

Wait, is England as geographically challenged as they all seem to purport the US citizens as being? :huh:

does anyone get his joke? "appropriate... dick-in-shit... if she was walking along the street"

I think he may be referring to the extreme poor areas of India, where I've heard that there's very bad hygiene/sanitary.

I even heard stories about areas where people dont give a fuck and just shit on the streets. Sounds a bit extreme tho, don't know howmuch that's true.

So he's saying walking around in India is like walking dickhigh in shit.

And he's also implying she has a dick.

Guest tht tne

does anyone get his joke? "appropriate... dick-in-shit... if she was walking along the street"

I think he may be referring to the extreme poor areas of India, where I've heard that there's very bad hygiene/sanitary.

I even heard stories about areas where people dont give a fuck and just shit on the streets. Sounds a bit extreme tho, don't know howmuch that's true.

So he's saying walking around in India is like walking dickhigh in shit.

And he's also implying she has a dick.

happy birthday

Archived