IGNORED

$10 mil. to break up Weezer

Guest Fishtank

i definitely can see where he's coming from with the "abusive relationship" thing. still, he's a prick.

i stuck up for Weezer for ages, through Red and a bit through Raditude. i was the only person i knew who argued that Make Believe was quality pop music, that Red was a wonderful troll and a fun pop album, and that "Love is the Answer" was a great song.

after being ridiculed and having people shake their heads at me for years, i finally gave in when Hurley came out. fuck it. i don't care anymore.

i still love Rivers though...

its hilarious that the "abusive relationship" thing is actually catching on. i was a huuuuguugugugge weezer fan back in the blue/pinkerton days (ie when i was in middle school lol) and ive watched a lot of my friends who were in the same boat fall quite literally into something akin to battered wife syndrome. "they'll change, they really will! i believe it! the next album will be just as good as pinkerton was! THEY ONLY RELEASED RADITUDE BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME! I FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS OKAY??!?"

it's kind of sad but honestly quite funny. especially when a new album comes out and they spend a week trying desperately trying to convince themselves and anyone who will listen that the new album is good.

:cisfor:

Archived