IGNORED

The Only Way is Essex

Rubin Farr

my girlfriend and i watched this last night, and although it's hilariously bad it's hard to tell what it's supposed to be. too scripted for Jersey Shore, too spray tan for The Hills, it comes across as really bad soap opera acting, or really shallow living (probly a bit of both). honestly i didn't know there were people this tan in Britain, don't you chaps just lay out and burn in a Speedo?

PreviewFilejpg.jpg

http://www.itv.com/channels/itv2/itv2shows/theonlywayisessex/

Guest tht tne
honestly i didn't know there were people this tanned in Britain, don't you chaps just lay out and burn in a Speedo?

fixed

it took me quite a few seconds to figure out how you "fixt" that quote, weakest fixt ever imo

my girlfriend and i watched this last night, and although it's hilariously bad it's hard to tell what it's supposed to be. too scripted for Jersey Shore, too spray tan for The Hills, it comes across as really bad soap opera acting, or really shallow living (probly a bit of both). honestly i didn't know there were people this tan in Britain, don't you chaps just lay out and burn in a Speedo?

PreviewFilejpg.jpg

http://www.itv.com/channels/itv2/itv2shows/theonlywayisessex/

Jeeze I think I'll give that a wide birth lol. Actually the part of London I'm living in use to be part of Essex.

i'm from Essex, don't cha know?

Where you from bro?

Where you from bro?

Harlow :whistling:

Ah right well that's not too far from London. How long does it take you to get to Tottenham Hale?

Where you from bro?

Harlow :whistling:

Ah right well that's not too far from London. How long does it take you to get to Tottenham Hale?

i dunno. we moved from there when i was young, haven't been to Essex in about 20 years. but i am from there :emotawesomepm9:

fuck me, i was thinking about saying something about this here. but thought it prolly wasn't the right place.

anyway, it is one of the single most disgusting things i have ever seen on TV. period.

Essex isn't all like that really. honestly.

those people are completely wack fucking heat magazine rich trash idiots. the program makes me sick.

i watched it thinking it looked and it'd be be funny. but i did approx. 10 :facepalms: within the first half hour.

i hate that shit with a passion!

me too mate, but there's Essex and there's .................. that program. kill them all.

I saw this tonight, it was shocking. Hard to believe Andy and Tom jenkinson are exactly like this :blink:

fuck off! lol. i'm neither of the above but that's an insult to all of us.

me too mate, but there's Essex and there's .................. that program. kill them all.

i don't watch TV so this whole thing has completely passed me by :emotawesomepm9:

Guest David R James

I saw this tonight, it was shocking. Hard to believe Andy and Tom jenkinson are exactly like this :blink:

fuck off! lol. i'm neither of the above but that's an insult to all of us.

Seriously, your ability to distinguish between real life and sarcasm is nil once again

I am from Essex too, haven't been there since I was a wee'un

no fucking way. so you're telling me that when you, me and Obel where all stood in the same 2 metre space in the arcades at BLOC, that we had an Essex Massif going on...and i didn't know about it??

Archived