IGNORED

Ever wondered how to get a girl to chase you?

Guest Promo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure sirch has me on ignore but there are many reasons for the promo ire, not least his attempts at being a "promo"ter (geddit??? eh?? promo you see...and he (claims to be) a promotor! LOL, brilliant word play) involving several members of the forum in real life (which obviously turned out badly).

but anyway, fuck you sirch.

Guest Iain C

i'm sure sirch has me on ignore but there are many reasons for the promo ire, not least his attempts at being a "promo"ter (geddit??? eh?? promo you see...and he (claims to be) a promotor! LOL, brilliant word play) involving several members of the forum in real life (which obviously turned out badly).

but anyway, fuck you sirch.

that's the way i understand it. Gary C and i went to a night he ran in brixton where erstwhile watmmer Idiron was playing and it was a disaster from start to finish... fortunately, we all wrote it off, went back to my place, and got very messed up. (promo not included obviously).

i made u look a fool the other week

You only make one person look like a fool on a very consistent basis.

I'll let you guess who that is :ok:

Archived