IGNORED

Drunk in a suit

chassis

I was too lazy to make a real halloween costume so I just put on a suit. Now Im still drunk from last night and im drinking coffee and eating biscuits. But my foot is bleeding cos i was wearing new shoes and the wreck.

goood night tho

Guest ruiagnelo

on a related note

4593186238_6c193f709e.jpg

here it is 'queima das fitas' in my city.

thousands and thousands of university students wear the traditional suit and basically get drunk and party. for a week there is garbage, people sitting on the most unusual places speaking imperceptible things and puke everywhere, still it is an incredible event.

Guest ruiagnelo

starts in about 6 months, so you have plenty of time to ready things.

there is one day where each academic course shows its allegorical car and they all have different colors and shapes:

3275386-Queima_das_Fitas_the_students_go_roud_Coimbra-Coimbra.jpg

100_0481.JPG

rs4wet.jpg

that's when the drink starts flowing,

and at night everyone goes to the 'queimodromo', across the river where the party is at.

10494837462562d.jpg

DSC03194.JPG

it's like a music festival mixed with the academic tradition, that's why it is legendary.

music is actually pretty bad, everyday. but there is drink everywhere.

I'm wearing a suit tonight.

the tiger one :emotawesomepm9:

image001.jpg

so damn comfy

I recommend them, good for hangover days, good for drinking in, good for sleeping in.

ruiagnelo, i'm there! sounds like a proper a party to me. people talking shit and drink/ mess/ puke everywhere for days! my kinda bash.

i need to move to mainland Europe. the UK is full of fannies. :)

image001.jpg

so damn comfy

I recommend them, good for hangover days, good for drinking in, good for sleeping in.

that Kangaroo is hot.

Guest ruiagnelo

ruiagnelo, i'm there! sounds like a proper a party to me. people talking shit and drink/ mess/ puke everywhere for days! my kinda bash.

ah mate, only thing missing is some idm playing loud!

thousands and thousands of university students wear the traditional suit and basically get drunk and party. for a week there is garbage, people sitting on the most unusual places speaking imperceptible things and puke everywhere, still it is an incredible event.

there is one day where each academic course shows its allegorical car and they all have different colors and shapes

In my country this is called a carnival

Guest ruiagnelo

there is one day where each academic course shows its allegorical car and they all have different colors and shapes

In my country this is called a carnival

your carnival doesn't have as half the drink as queima das fitas, believe me :beer:

pfft, a carnival... carnival schhmarnival!

expect and update later tonight because Im going drinking again.

in the same atire as you wore last night? i hope you've at least changed your undewear and wiped the dried puke from your sleeves.

Guest Enter a new display name

So I'm currently experiencing my most exciting Halloween night ever...

in CHATMM!

Sirch, I dont get sick because Im a man and I can hold my drink. Do get drunk though. I wore shorts tonight and a wifebeater, in winter, in Ireland. So there.

Obel, you're cool. I return said high five.

Enter, Im flying to Canada to beat you with a beer bottle.

Sadly I had no Asahi tonight, I drank Tuborg :trashbear:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

image001.jpg

so damn comfy

that Kangaroo is hot.

The giraffe, the cat and the penguin appear to be much hotter. You lose your spectacles again?

Tuborg is excellent in many ways. Cheap, good tasting and that ringpull bottle is fookin brilliant. Fuck knows why they're the only buggers that use it.

Tuborg is excellent in many ways. Cheap, good tasting and that ringpull bottle is fookin brilliant. Fuck knows why they're the only buggers that use it.

These were cans. I think in mainland Europe its a reputable beer. Over here though its just piss water. Cant argue with €1 a can though.

Archived