IGNORED

Seen 'The Trip'?

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Wasn't sure what I'd think, but them playing themselves is really fucking weird and great.

It's all the whole awkwardness in Alan Partridge that makes it great, but Steve's arrogance seems to make it all the better.

Guest futuregirlfriend

the innernets, if you can't access the bbc iplayer.

The_Trip.1x01.The_Inn_At_Whitewell.720p_HDTV_x264-FoV

wasn't bad, i'll be checking the next episode.

is a cock and bull story any good? it slipped me by.

I was looking forward to this immensely but somehow my TV fucked it up by taping Masterchef instead of the trip so I only caught the last 15 minutes. It's repeated on Sunday though. What I saw of it was brilliant. Bit disappointed that David didn't win Masterchef though.

I was looking forward to this immensely but somehow my TV fucked it up by taping Masterchef instead of the trip so I only caught the last 15 minutes. It's repeated on Sunday though. What I saw of it was brilliant. Bit disappointed that David didn't win Masterchef though.

was david the larger of the 2 northern guys? he looked smelly.

the innernets, if you can't access the bbc iplayer.

The_Trip.1x01.The_Inn_At_Whitewell.720p_HDTV_x264-FoV

wasn't bad, i'll be checking the next episode.

is a cock and bull story any good? it slipped me by.

thanks mate. I don't know why i was too lazy to look it up that way, got bamboozled by the out of date wiki and imdb i spose.

I enjoyed it a lot. Not exactly lol but well written and Brydon and Coogan are both great actors. A Cock and Bull story is excellent.

i'm already signed up to a vpn called overplay.

But will check this out. I hope they're prepared cause if they are transferring video feeds, they are going to need some robust connections, peak time clog et al.

Archived