IGNORED

sunday night football

data

for some reason there's a nfl game or something on live here, im watching it and i have no idea what any of them are doing or why. anyone wanna give me a super simplified explanation on how this game works?

so far all i see is someone running with the ball for a couple of meters/yards/whatever, everybody jumps on top of him and then does the same thing all over again.

this is the first american football game i've ever watched btw.

edit: what's with the constant interuptions? they're cutting to someone talking about the marine core mid game, and the ref is talking to the crowd in a microphone? and now they're playing a green day song.

i get that they're supposed to get the ball over the far end line or whatever, and then they get to kick it between the posts, im just thinking there has to be something more to the game.

that fact that you can't understand it in about 30 seconds of explanation is a huge indication of its failure as a sport.

what sport can you understand by watching for 30 seconds?

aside from sport-fucking.

that fact that you can't understand it in about 30 seconds of explanation is a huge indication of its failure as a sport.

what sport can you understand by watching for 30 seconds?

aside from sport-fucking.

not watching, explanation. showed my gf her first soccer game ever this weekend, literally took me 30 seconds to explain the rules, 45 if we want to include offsides.

Archived