IGNORED

i just love smoking so much

Guest fiznuthian

Guest Ricky Downtown

i would very much like to quit, but its extremely difficult.

acid has an interesting effect on nicotine addiction. i once felt no need for a ciggy for like 3 weeks after a heavy trip

having said that i dont think replacing ciggys with acid is a healthy option

that's strange, whenever i trip i smoke like it's no one's business. i think last time i had an entire pack over a 6 hour period. after that it's back to the normal schedule.

edit: wait do you not like to smoke while tripping, or just not after? just realizing i may have read your post wrong

Guest Adjective

i stopped nicotine this year, it's definitely the smoking part that i miss. the ceremony of it became a part of me. i relive it through weed on a occasion, but it's hard to bring a joint in a social situation and treat it like a cigarette. i don't sit there and stare at it while shaping the cherry on some nearby stone. i have to pass it around a circle of other people. watching it slowly disappear in other's hands while they tell a story. not quite as fun, but then i get high of course.

it's hard to replace cigarettes, nothing is quite like it.

it's like losing your jacket, and your backup doesn't have pockets or something.

It's great game, the smoking game. I got out of it a while back, too many guys in suits and teenagers pushing the boundaries of cool. Back in the day, you'd get a pack of 20, pants down, hair brushed back and you'd just light them up one after another, no retreat, no surrender. You'd have a tin of tuna in one hand, tobacco flavoured glow stick in the other and you'd just toot until your teeth felt like heavily used piano keys in an old jazz club. You could whistle at the ladies passing by and 9 times out of 10 you'd have them back at your place for a lengthy session of Mario Kart. Gives you cancer though.

WAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAW

Guest Backson

smoking is like any drug use; do it all you like, but don't show allegiance to it like its a way of life. I hate that shit.

like all the stoners who regard pot smoking as like a part of who they are or whatever. that's so lame.

this

I'm so cool with you right now Troon. you're my man.

I think I might check out one of your 300 favourite albums of 2010.

smoking is like any drug use; do it all you like, but don't show allegiance to it like its a way of life. I hate that shit.

like all the stoners who regard pot smoking as like a part of who they are or whatever. that's so lame.

this

I'm so cool with you right now Troon. you're my man.

I think I might check out one of your 300 favourite albums of 2010.

you look good together.

i hope that site is full of trolls. however, i would not be surprised to know that idiots like that exist.

i say that as a casual smoker. i know it's fucking awful and unhealthy but i view it as a habit of youth. once i have kids and settle down, i'm not touching it anymore. it's irresponsible to continue it into older age.

hah! thats what i used to say.

I find cute pregnant women smoking terribly sexy

FDA.jpg

i was shocked by the amount of disgusting, fat, full on preggo women standing outside smoking in their dressing gowns at the maternity hospital. i think i even saw 1 who looked like she was actually in labour!

i hope that site is full of trolls. however, i would not be surprised to know that idiots like that exist.

i say that as a casual smoker. i know it's fucking awful and unhealthy but i view it as a habit of youth. once i have kids and settle down, i'm not touching it anymore. it's irresponsible to continue it into older age.

hah! thats what i used to say.

D:

but seriously, my mom quit cold turkey a few years before i was born (i think she was around 27 when she quit) and she had smoked since she was seventeen. if she can do it, i think i'll be fine.

Archived