IGNORED

The Christmas GIfts Thread

Guest the anonymous forumite

HEY ! YOU ! Yes YOU ! I know you are my santee, so if you want to make an elephant happy, get him a bear pepper spray. thanks.

edit: you = you who read those lines.

I'm not offering anything to my family this year, but it's okay, as i told them not to offer me anything.

i can't think of anything i'd like to have. Oh yeah. I'd like to have my own programming language (a metalanguage for java). That'd be cool. But that probably represents thousands of hours of wild coding.

edit: i don't really need a bear pepper spray. If I had one, i'd just try it asap - childish christmas excitement - and probably would just spray it on some random chavs before tossing the shit out of them. But that'd be cool anyway, i mean, if you don't have a good gift idea yet, just go for the BeAr PEPPER spray

Cousin1: dunno yet, something football related probably a jersey of some random country. What the weirdest country you can think of?

Cousin2: Harmonica or something like that. He likes to play weird instruments like the ukulele. Or a CD

Parents: Dunno ill let one of my bros figure that out

Secret santa: Dunno yet. 1 good thing and then a bunch of weird crap cos watmmers like that kinda shit.

Mum - Microwavable Bagpuss thingy + Molton brown(smelly) hamper

Dad - Likely lads collection, puzzle ball type thingy and book about simon's cat. Looking to get the Viz / Private eye yearbook but can't find it.

Bro - Stylophone (he loves all instruments and I couldn't afford a hang drum), Chuck Norris book + Flight of the Concords DVD collection.

Secret santee - Not at liberty to divulge that info.

Myself - Gonna treat myself to getting my sax fixed. It's been sitting still for months now.

That's about it for now.

Wife: not sure (already ordered a pearl necklace for herself though)

Son: Hard to buy for - perhaps Call of Duty: Black Ops and the Surround Sound Bar for PS3

Daugther: Dell mini netbook

Father in Law: iPad + 50USD gift certificate, probably some cash too

Mother in Law: dunno yet.

Me: iPad, and probably some games. Sure the wife will get me things like clothes, etc.

YESSSSSSSSS........SSSSSSSS.....?

Archived