IGNORED

Cliff Lee

Guest Mirezzi

Of course I'll be rooting for the Phillies, but I think they might only make it to the NLCS again. They seem to lack strategic judgement which sabotages the straight up skill of their players. Also, losing Jayson Werth could really hurt them given how often he "saved the day" defensively, late in the games.

I'm just glad it'll be a few months before I have to hear Atlanta's annoying fucking jingle over & over again.

Guest Mirezzi

No one saw that coming. But the giants will win it all again next year. Younger, more motivated, more cohesive team with a rotation that could be equally as brutal.

Yeah, my :wang: is still pretty activated over the Giants winning the world series.

to this day... I blame my wife for the mets losing game 7 of the 2006 NLCS because she came home pissed off that i didn't cook dinner... about a minute later, molina hit the game winning homerun... being a mets fan hasn't been quite the same since then.

I'm happy that Lee decided to go to philly instead of NYY. that came out of no where. his career has pretty much been a circus for the past couple of seasons too! cleveland, philly, seattle, texas, now back to philly!

i will guarantee the phillies do not go to the world series. people are saying this is the best pitching staff of all time? lol with Roy freaking oswalt? their problem last post season was an anemic offense and they just unloaded one of their biggest bats in werth.

Archived