IGNORED

Need some reviews for your music ?

Guest the anonymous forumite

the paid review project  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Shall this record be the product of a single persona or a compilation ?

• Single Artist
    • Compilation

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beefuncle

is this too obvious?

dj basketball - yours lover

maybe eric claptop should submit some of his mad trax:

http://www.ericclaptop.com/

http://www.myspace.com/ericclaptop

all contributions are welcome and give me unlimited boners,

I think the next step after wev squeezed enough tracks out of every wiling watmmer is to gather volunteers to listen to this braindead shit.

Or maybe a vote would make more sense? I think burdening a couple of people with listening to all this noise is pretty cruel.

What say ye?

Guest Beefuncle

i was gonna make a track but i got sidetracked by jupiter 8v2. lusssssh.

i'll get to it.

There's so much interest in this its crazy,

I was on chatmm last night and there were like 4 members who I'd never seen post before who logged on said they read this thread, it was hilarious and they asked me where they can upload tracks for us :lol:

By the time all the tracks are finished/ uploaded we are going to have the potential to create the most unholy abomination imaginable. I feel kinda bad now these guys are going to be sweating blood and losing brain tissue listening to this.

After about 15seconds of the 1st track they're going to know what they're in for, maybe we should make the beginning of the tracks (the 1st 20 seconds or so) listenable so they'll give each one a chance?

Is there any way to render a file unskippable? So they can't just fast-forward through it and throw together a shitty review.

Also, the genre should be classified as Christian Noise and the artist name should be Secure Unity Vow (an anagram of Review You Cunts)

Guest Beefuncle

i love dj basketball!! please become on my net label!!! sup.gif

im uploading all the tracks to my soundcloud now :yeah:

ill provide a link momentarily,

Oh sup would you be so gracious as to honour us with an NDC track?

Your input would be invaluable, i will be forever in your depth, oh please good sup, say you will?

Pretty please? :sad:

is this too obvious?

dj basketball - yours lover

Fucking lol, best one so far.

I think one track from everyone who makes an entry, then organize it into an album,

what do you think forumite?

whats the next step?

First, we need to make this thread invisible to guests, if that's possible. I'm PMing Joyrex.

Second, we need to define if this is gonna be a compilation or an single-artist album.

Compilation Pros: all styles are accepted

Compilation Cons: the reviewer can feel free to bash the artists he doesn't like. No much fun with the bio

Single Artist Pros: the reviewer can't bash as easily. The Artist bio can be funn. More credibility to the project.

Single Artist Cons: all tracks need to have a certain homogeneity, that is, we need to compose in a specific genre

I'd vote for the single artist option. More credibility for the reviewer. More fun with the Bio.

I'd suggest really bad dance music/techno/trance as for a genre.

Third, we need to make a list of participants.

Fourth, let's get these three points done first.

Guest disparaissant

single artist, mostly noise and slowed down vacuum cleaners, with the dj basketball track just completely and inexplicably in the middle of it all.

So far, we have:

Participants:

Beefuncle

Sprigg

data

disparaissant

macca

cryptowen

Kaini

Verticalhold

autopilot

me

single artist, mostly noise and slowed down vacuum cleaners, with the dj basketball track just completely and inexplicably in the middle of it all.

The only thing that bother me with Noise is that it's not as funny to listen to as, say, a data track.

Guest Beefuncle

exactly what i was thinking :lol:

here's what we have so far

lets get busy

Is there any way to render a file unskippable? So they can't just fast-forward through it and throw together a shitty review.

Also, the genre should be classified as Christian Noise and the artist name should be Secure Unity Vow (an anagram of Review You Cunts)

haha,

we're definitly gonna take that into consideration:wink:

the artist name should be Secure Unity Vow (an anagram of Review You Cunts)

brilliant.

edit: Vote !

I wonder though, if it's too obviously a joke will the catch on & give it a bad review, knowing that it will make them look more legit?

So many records I've heard that I thought were a joke, but were in fact totally serious. With the ammount of shit we get nowadays, it's not so easy to tell.

Archived