IGNORED

charlie brooker

MildewOnRice

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies, I only saw the last episode of How TV Ruined Your Life during my lunch break and kept on having to reply to emails. For some reason my brain misremembered the fake sitcom show 'Bumming Off' on that episode as being called 'Whatever', hence my confusion ! Yeah luckily I never caught that show, it looked fucking unbelievable shit ...

I'm a big fan of Charlie Brooker but does anyone else think that he has lost a bit of integrity by getting hitched to Konnie Huq? He berates idiot television then weds someone who presents The Xtra Factor, it's sleeping with the enemy!

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm a big fan of Charlie Brooker but does anyone else think that he has lost a bit of integrity by getting hitched to Konnie Huq? He berates idiot television then weds someone who presents The Xtra Factor, it's sleeping with the enemy!

It does put him in a bit of an awkward spot, but I wouldn't ask him to leave his wife in case he needs to take the piss out of her for money at some point in the future

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

no i don't think so. so he married the girl from blue peter. just because she presents blue peter and pop idol - doesn't really say anything about her as a person, off screen she might be a foul mouthed realale drinker

she most likely married him as hes very funny AND it means shes immune from his onscreen ire

no i don't think so. so he married the girl from blue peter. just because she presents blue peter and pop idol - doesn't really say anything about her as a person, off screen she might be a foul mouthed realale drinker

she most likely married him as hes very funny AND it means shes immune from his onscreen ire

nah don't be too hardon him. she has nice tits.

Guest Coalbucket PI

nah don't be too hardon him. she has nice tits.

and a great british smile

So I guess not many of you have heard of the 10 o'clock live, with David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and Lauren Laverne.....

I'd still have my way with him.

Then you should totally PM me n00dz.

So I guess not many of you have heard of the 10 o'clock live, with David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and Lauren Laverne.....

saw the first episode never want to see it again. charlie should run from this and never look back

ok lets talk about a serious subject for 2 minutes with 3 "experts", then make a joke, then go to commercial

even charlies sarah palin bit wasn't interesting/funny

Guest Dirty Protest

Its difficult to judge the 10 oclock show, as it was always going to be a disappointment. It would work a lot better as a 30 minute program.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I haven't downloaded last night's just yet but I thought the second episode was a bit better. I'll stick with the show 'cause I reckon it'll get a bit tighter as the weeks go on.

The Guardian didn't rate it too much, like you say its too jokey then serious you don't know where you stand. Also bad move with the inclusion of the audience in my opinion.

I watched about 5mins worth this week. Brooker's little news interlude actually, it was just a little bit of Screenwipe.

Anyway, I completely agree that the moronic laughter from the audience completely upset the balance for me. I find Brooker funniest when I can engage in the bits I find funniest and not feel dictated to.

Guest Dirty Protest

I was getting worried that I was the only person that wanted to glass my own face anytime I watched Grand Designs, it always seems to escape the pretentious decadence abuse leveled at other cunt programs, coz its architecture dont ya know.

Very funny episode. Super Sweet Sixteen as an Al Qaeda recruitment video, was spot on =)

no i don't think so. so he married the girl from blue peter. just because she presents blue peter and pop idol

Pop idol? lol! She presents x factor which is a completely different show. It's truly fantastic viewing.

no i don't think so. so he married the girl from blue peter. just because she presents blue peter and pop idol

Pop idol? lol! She presents x factor which is a completely different show.

haha good one

• 2 weeks later...

Archived