IGNORED

BARCELONA

Guest we_kill_soapscum

Guest we_kill_soapscum

...and i'd love some recommendations / to hang out with you and do something cool. and i'd always love to return the favor if you ever make it to manhattan or brooklyn.

Guest ruiagnelo

come see me at portugal biatch, let's make some neat trax and luv :emotawesomepm9:

indeed.

everyone while in spain should spend some time in PORTUGAL.

chicks are hot !

Guest we_kill_soapscum

come see me at portugal biatch, let's make some neat trax and luv :emotawesomepm9:

Omg I will be in Lisbon and sintra from the 31 - 7. I will be in a hostel for one night then a dope apartment. Let's hang out! Email me. Wrecktechnician. A. Gmail.com. I would love to hang out!!

stay the fuck away from la rambla if you don't want pickpocketed.

best place to score hash is on the beach. be prepared to haggle.

apolo on nue de la rambla just off diagonal do amazing electronica nights.

don't go out to eat until after ten, then follow the locals.

do all the gaudi shit cos it's cool.

barcelona is my favourite place on earth.

I posted a similar thread back in oct/nov about Barcalona, worth a search. Do the tourist stuff cos it's amazing. L'Apolo was cool, and there are some wicked bars in Ravel, Born and Gracia. Just explore, it's great finding some shady bar or cafe and the tapas/bar culture is fucking cool. Amazing place.

I've stayed in a hostel on the Rambla for three days with my gf and we never got pickpocketed lol. Its true about being a lively street, but wouldn't go as far as to call those things art, rather entertaining.

I've never been out in the evening because I'm that kinda guy so can't help you there, but if you haven't go see the Miro museum up on the hill south western from Rambla. It's awesome.

Archived