IGNORED

Edin Džeko

New Manchester city striker Edin Džeko is being painted by the English media as "one of the best strikers in the world" , Blue Mancunians are having a "14-year-old girl" moment over the signing , they believe with Dzeko in the squad, Man City will win the league.

I do not blame them , just look at his stats , very good indeed.

As a avid bundesliga watcher i have watched this player (unlike 80 percent of the English raving about him) , and i know his style of play , and i know the players around him , and i am 90 percent sure Edin Dzenko will be shit in a Man city shirt (and will sink Man City into Europa League positions)

Why?

- The Wolfsburg championship-winning squad was shit (except for two player Dzenko and Grafite). Edin pretty much was the heart and soul of the Wolfsburg team , he is a lone ranger , he likes to be the ONLY protagonist ( he never passes the ball , his assistants are accidental and does not like to play with Grafite) , if it wasn't for Grafite brilliance, Wolfsburg would have never won the championship. Why is his lone-ranger personality so bad for the Man City squad you may ask .. well .. Man City is full of SUPERSTARS , everybody IS THE PROTAGONIST , in a team that has been playing as a tram lately his personality will not glue well , making the squad unstable as fuck , going back to that "bag full of egos" era will hurt man city.

- He will most likely be Tevez partner , and to be honest that partnership sounds like shit. Dzenko is used to play with Grafite (a bervatov-like player that is so fucking lazy that is not even funny) , Tevez in the other hand is energetic as fuck , all over the place (just like Džeko). Tevez-Džeko will be like that the Bumper cars at the carnival , all over the place , getting in each other ways.

-Because of the failure that will be the Tevez-Džeko partnership , Mancini will have two options 1-Play Balotelli( a shit player) with Džeko or 2-drop either Tevez or Džeko (and we all know Mancini will drop Džeko in favor of Tevez). He will basically only play in the Europa League games (at least this season).

-Man City's midfield do not like to feed the strikers (they like to take on the defense , rip them apart and miss the goal by 20 yards) , this will hurt Džeko chances of getting the ball and work his magic. He will have to hunt the ball and again play bumper cars with the whole of City's midfield.

- He will play little , score few goals and basically turn the dressing room into a a "who can swear better in English" battle with Mancini

Is there any hope for him? , well yes. Tevez will most likely leave in the summer , if he can survive this season , i can see a future for him , but for now he will bomb , and eventually play for Blackpool.

Guest Jimbob

Good news, although it's not wrapped up yet. Most City fans will just be pleased to have a centre forward that's actually half decent in the air. Week after week City's set pieces come to nothing because there's nobody getting their head on the end, so can't grumble at this bit of business.

In terms of the dressing room "unrest" then that's the gaffers job to sort out. They're all professionals and grown men, and the only people not making such a big deal about the egos in that squad are City fans, so the whole anti-City agenda is getting pretty old and pretty boring now tbh so whatever :whistling: .

Balotell will become a frightening player but he's not quite there just yet. Mentally he's still adjusting but the potential to be world class is pretty evident.

Tevez I don't think is clinical enough. If he does leave in the summer then good luck to him but it's become a bit of a one-man show recently and his heads obviously not in the right place. There are alot of goals in Carlos but not so many in the team when he plays, so another dynamic to the forward line will be greatly valued, and a good opportunity to get rid of some deadwood in the form of Adebayor and Santa Cruz.

Balotelli will always be a lazy hack, and I say this as a fan of Berbatov.

As for Dzeko, I've seen a couple of Wolfsburg games, and he's good, but the saviour who's gonna lead Citeh to the title? lol.

In terms of the dressing room "unrest" then that's the gaffers job to sort out. They're all professionals and grown men, and the only people not making such a big deal about the egos in that squad are City fans, so the whole anti-City agenda is getting pretty old and pretty boring now tbh so whatever :whistling: .

Well , Dzeko is a big head with a dirty mouth. Just look at the video . I don't know any Bosnian , but it looks to me like he can't handle criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1nTdc3c_U

Just look at your squad mate , there is enough ego to fill 100 hot hair balloons.

He is a good player , but only if he plays in the right team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYg9yNzjBhM

He is also good with the head , but Man City do not play crosses.

Man City would play crosses if they had someone to aim at in the middle. Much like Arsenal didn't have anyone to aim at in the middle but now they have Chamakh, and they can cross knowing that someone will attack the ball in the air. Balotelli should be filling that role, but he's a lazy cunt. Balotelli will learn though, and I think the Citeh fans will give him a lot more support than the Milan fans did.

What's a hot hair ballon?

Guest Dirty Protest

Theyre an evolutionary device for weeding out the pointless upper classes, by dropping them on their heads from massive heights.

Also, see skiing, bobsleigh and world war plane collecting.

Edit: What's a hot hair ballon(sic)? ^

Archived