IGNORED

US congresswoman gabrielle gifford shot in arizona

kaini

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amazing article in ny times about how permissive the gun laws are in Arizona. You can go to a bar with a loaded gun! You can go to work with a loaded gun! You can easily buy a gun.

Here's why you want a firearm. It's also why you want a large clip. Some may argue "that's why it was so easy for the robbers to get their hands on guns", but they'd be wrong, the criminals will acquire them regardless. Also, the man that brought down that loon jared loughner in Tuscon was carrying a concealed firearm, he exercised his discipline, and brought him down without using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKCiY-lu0

Yes...when you ban guns you're simply disallowing yourself to use them and giving them up to the government, the military and criminals who can easily acquire them from "the black market" as they call it.

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

(all information cited)

Loose gun laws had nothing to do with this tragic event.

Cardinal and Valencia...yeah it had to be in that section. Fucking morons in that area I tell you. I mean don't be me wrong, I'm fine in that area but certain areas are more dodgy than others. Also, someone that has a CCTV is either paranoid or sounds like that person may be a bit shady too.

amazing article in ny times about how permissive the gun laws are in Arizona. You can go to a bar with a loaded gun! You can go to work with a loaded gun! You can easily buy a gun.

Here's why you want a firearm. It's also why you want a large clip. Some may argue "that's why it was so easy for the robbers to get their hands on guns", but they'd be wrong, the criminals will acquire them regardless. Also, the man that brought down that loon jared loughner in Tuscon was carrying a concealed firearm, he exercised his discipline, and brought him down without using it.

:)...well I don't think of Gifford's shooter as a gangster. It may sound stereotypical but I see the crazy people from the north side a bit more of a wackjob than the south side. If any validity of seriousness for your gangsta rap, it would be that shoot out video on valencia and cardinal.

I'm just happy I can finally make a gangsta rap CD from AZ and be taken seriously.

Yes fantastic...I loved the part about the stray bullets hitting the garage across the street. Now imagine a stray bullet flying through a living room window, and the beautiful girl you've been waiting to ask out on a drink comes staggering out of her house with blood flowing from her carotid, unable to speak, she dies, her last gurgling breath caught on your closed circuit TV.

I'm with Fred - what does that guy have that requires CCTV, semi-automatic weapons and large magazines? Also, is it legal in Arizona to have guns with large magazines just lying around ready to be fired?

And finally, yes, criminals will obtain weapons - but why make it easier? Jared Loughner obtained his weapon through legal means, and look at the result there.

Archived