IGNORED

Homage to square waves

Guest Squawk2

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Good stuff. I'm rarely a fan of really quirky stuff like this but this really groovy. I'm positive there are plenty of people who would say the song is perfectly finished. Personally for me because I don't particularly enjoy quirky vibes like this what would keep my attention wanting more is if there were some extreme dynamics thrown in their to keep my brain interested. (some catchy drop outs, an a (no) percussive chill out, some drill n bass IDM crazyness thrown in their only on the "choruses" etc. etc.)

Bogdan is one of the only artists that really go super quirky that I really enjoy. He doesn't some really raw intensely crazy stuff that keeps it exciting for me.

This is utterlicking fabulous. Very cool and spooky vocals. I would like to watch elders square dance to this while it's being played on a record player but the vocals are from a live emcee.

Very nice tune, squawk!

ps, robotrobot, is that an MC303 in your av?

Yes it is. The MC-303 was my first piece of music hardware ever. I still play with it every now and then to this day. :biggrin:

Guest tonfarben

Nice that you have put that on the current album. And at the right place, last track, I always get an earworm/earwig and that´s goodd! :)

Archived