IGNORED

New Anflec track

chassis

Well since you're eager to get some feedback...

I've listened to it three times now. The drums sound flat and they're not really adding anything to the track. The melody is so-so (sounds a bit as if you've added the psp84 delay machine and used the Nanobot preset?). I like the sound of the pad that comes in at 1:15. You should make a new track where you start out using that and then see where it goes from there. But leave out the drums because they kinda stick out.

I've listened to it three times now. The drums sound flat and they're not really adding anything to the track. The melody is so-so (sounds a bit as if you've added the psp84 delay machine and used the Nanobot preset?). I like the sound of the pad that comes in at 1:15. You should make a new track where you start out using that and then see where it goes from there. But leave out the drums because they kinda stick out.

Nice one.

Would you have any drum sample packs you'd recommend?

Nice one.

Would you have any drum sample packs you'd recommend?

You should just EQ the drums better

reminded me of a video game

What video game?

I also got comments on soundcloud saying they liked the drums. Fuck, I dunno what to think.

Not really though, because I know the drums need work.

Archived