IGNORED

lol i ruined pink moon

Guest dannniel

Guest wasps

so you added a break, right? - in some places, mainly towards the end it works, but it's still just a sketch really. .)

Guest dannniel
so you added a break, right? - in some places, mainly towards the end it works, but it's still just a sketch really. .)

well, i programmed some simple rocky/hip hop ish drums over the top... which was hard seen as mister drakes playing seems to drift in and out of time sometimes. then i thought that sounded abit boring so i messed around with the glitch vst on parts of the drums.

you are right tho, it is just a sketch.. basically just an idea i had in its very early stages.

Guest Iain C

When I heard those opening chords that I've heard a million times and love so much, I was kind of nervous about what you might have done to one of my favourite songs...

As it is, it's not bad as such, it didn't make me recoil in horror, but I don't think these sort of drums suit the track and I don't think they really go that well together... if nothing else, they sounded too abrasive and harsh, maybe they're too loud or could do with a bit of lowpass filtering or something, but mainly I just didn't really think it worked. Sorry man, just being honest :sad: Least you tried something different though

Guest dannniel

well, i did sort of intend the drums to be of stark contrast to the rest of the track.. maybe not so harshly but its what i wanted to do. but its still just a rough idea a tthe moment. cheers for the listen tho.

Guest dannniel
wow

i don`t know whether to laugh or punch you in the face

do you like hood???

yes.

so i supose you shld punch me in the face.

Guest dannniel
no not at all...it just reminded me of (the) weight

without sounding anything like it...but ..well ...you know......er

hmm..

it sounds more like the year of the occasional lull to me (acoustic guitar + glitchy drum loops)

Guest dannniel
well, i programmed some simple rocky/hip hop ish drums over the top... which was hard seen as mister drakes playing seems to drift in and out of time sometimes. then i thought that sounded abit boring so i messed around with the glitch vst on parts of the drums.

you are right tho, it is just a sketch.. basically just an idea i had in its very early stages.

i hear glitch vst.

well duh. :tongue:

Archived