IGNORED

i posted this in another thread. but...

Guest hahathhat

looks like a good ol' pile -- thanks!!

is the torrent available anywhere? their link is borked

also, i'm having trouble finding the license on these? are they free to use commercially?

there might be a torrent but i don't know where. i downloaded the long way, labeling each folder with what the contents were.

regarding the license, good question. i assume since they are free that as long as you aren't selling, it's fine. and if you do decide to sell, crediting them in some way wouldn't be a bad idea.

i hadn't really considered it.

there are some excellent samples in there. it's a goldmine.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Uhh yeah it would be nice to download a 7 gig torrent of all these that is already organized

The torrent you requested (id: 1564237) does not exist in our database.

but I suppose it's all good, I definitely don't need a lot of samples in here, don't need Piano or strings samples with Pianoteq and String Studio tearing up my CPU cores for the goodness

thanks for the samples retard

this is the only good thing you have shared with the internet vamos, quite while you're ahead

Pianoteq is a CPU raper?

Well it is more than sample based stuff because it's actually calculated the sound by emulation not from a few mbs of samples but.. it's not nearly as bad as String Studio. With a decent computer you wouldn't normally deal with the problems I'm dealing with for recording but.. my setup is made for performing with as little latency as possible using midi controllers and now software looping with inputs from vocals, guitars etc. I can get down to 6ms before the CPU starts causing audio glitch artifacts hitting a mere 30% CPU usage. If you have your buffer rate set much higher causing a higher response time than your CPU won't start tripping out your sound until like 60-80% usage or something give or take given scenarios.

Pianoteq is a CPU raper?

Well it is more than sample based stuff because it's actually calculated the sound by emulation not from a few mbs of samples but.. it's not nearly as bad as String Studio. With a decent computer you wouldn't normally deal with the problems I'm dealing with for recording but.. my setup is made for performing with as little latency as possible using midi controllers and now software looping with inputs from vocals, guitars etc. I can get down to 6ms before the CPU starts causing audio glitch artifacts hitting a mere 30% CPU usage. If you have your buffer rate set much higher causing a higher response time than your CPU won't start tripping out your sound until like 60-80% usage or something give or take given scenarios.

I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived