IGNORED

sgt. pepper's deciphered

keltoi

Guest Rambo

To me this just demonstrates what an incredible thing the human mind is. Wherever it looks, it finds, as long as it looks hard enough. I know plenty about this because when i used to smoke weed, after a few years it started to make me paranoid/obsessive and when you are paranoid you make the most incredible connections out of almost absolutely nothing at all. You start to study the little things people say and do and tie it together in amazing ways. It's interesting and kind of impressive how the mind does it while being totally unhealthy for the person at the same time. The Beatles are ripe for this kind of thing because they are such a huge band and there will always be some obsessives looking at them harder than they ever did themselves.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

The HE DIE thing isn't even an arrow at all. If he needed it to be a diamond to fit his idea, it'd be a diamond. If it's an arrow at all, it looks more like it's pointing downwards than up.

pepperdrumhedie.jpg

Guest Rambo

or is it meant to be an arrow pointing downwards at the mirrored Paul below? Why should the arrow be read one way and the writing the other? You can go on forever making this stuff fit.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

so here we have two possible scenarios...

people from within a 'knowledgable' order who wish to communicate with other 'knowledgable' people... in which case, why the public forum?

or...

people, not 'in the know' who have discovered stuff which is dangerous/hidden knopwledge and are trying to communicate it to the masses,

in which case, why the cryptic nonsense?

or just a puzzle for fun with masonic imagery, in which case why did someone put so much work into the art that it takes fourteen pages of forum madness to explain it.

always begs the question, what's the point?

It just seems like an entertaining exercise to me. I thought it was creative and humorous. Just juggling the symbols around.

The HE DIE thing isn't even an arrow at all. If he needed it to be a diamond to fit his idea, it'd be a diamond. If it's an arrow at all, it looks more like it's pointing downwards than up.

pepperdrumhedie.jpg

And then in the next explanation where he talks about the "B" line the album cover can't be mirrored anymore, cause then you wouldn't have a "B".

The instrument that Paul holds over his chest, a cor anglais, makes a line that runs from Issy Bonn, who plays the role of the palm tree, through the shot and points to the "B" at the end of the word CLUB. This is a "B" line from the tree through the shot. Curiously, the little trophy in the yard, (which is the only visible piece of booty), points to the exact location where the other two lines cross.

blinethroughshotshot.jpg

Ridiculous...

Archived