IGNORED

sgt. pepper's deciphered

keltoi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check this guys youtube channel he has hours of weird videos about this. cant tell if its a joke or not but some of it is really funny (maybe unintentional) + surprisingly well made/edited.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamaphoney

Reading through that thread the Jaffa or w/e (Main guy) mentioned the iamaphoney and how he was a hoax or something I think.

Jesus... I don't think I read the whole thing, but I get the impression his explanation just keeps going on forever. Ridiculous/impressive... I can definitely follow his crazy logic though. He/she should get some kind of award. If I were a living Beatle, I would just concede that he figured it out and let him have his glory.

Guest hahathhat

the beatles used to play up this crap, paul is dead, etc. and giggle as their acid-addled fans wove all sorts of yarns. manson kind of put a damper on the process....

it's obviously all dreamt up by real fan speculators rather than by the artists but the amount of detailed connections they make is unbelievably complex.

i'm still none the wiser as to what the treasure actually is though.

they're all going on about how paul was replaced, like it's common knowledge. i had no idea.

My 7th grade Music teacher taught us this stuff, played the reel to reel tapes backwards etc... interesting stuff.

My teacher in year 9 (12-13 years old) told us all about it too, all the stuff on the cover etc.

it's obviously all dreamt up by real fan speculators rather than by the artists but the amount of detailed connections they make is unbelievably complex.

i'm still none the wiser as to what the treasure actually is though.

yea this. it's very impressive. where do they find the time though?

Guest Shit Attack

check this guys youtube channel he has hours of weird videos about this. cant tell if its a joke or not but some of it is really funny (maybe unintentional) + surprisingly well made/edited.

Reading through that thread the Jaffa or w/e (Main guy) mentioned the iamaphoney and how he was a hoax or something I think.

yeah but of course its a hoax or else mccartney is actually dead and replaced with a double. I think the answer to this stuff is that there are some in jokes/"hidden messages" on the later beatle records and people have just taken it a bit too serious and come up with a lot nonsense to what was probably intended as a joke

holy apophenia/observer-expectancy effect/Paranoiac-critical madness

Exactly. The theories are more fun than the truth. The album with all of the lines and shapes would be a fun reappropriated cover, maybe for BoC (it does have a hexagon).

yeah but of course its a hoax or else mccartney is actually dead and replaced with a double. I think the answer to this stuff is that there are some in jokes/"hidden messages" on the later beatle records and people have just taken it a bit too serious and come up with a lot nonsense to what was probably intended as a joke

Sits astride white horse on his next album cover.

so here we have two possible scenarios...

people from within a 'knowledgable' order who wish to communicate with other 'knowledgable' people... in which case, why the public forum?

or...

people, not 'in the know' who have discovered stuff which is dangerous/hidden knopwledge and are trying to communicate it to the masses,

in which case, why the cryptic nonsense?

or just a puzzle for fun with masonic imagery, in which case why did someone put so much work into the art that it takes fourteen pages of forum madness to explain it.

always begs the question, what's the point?

Archived