IGNORED

dark techno track

Guest boo

Yeah, this one's getting my head nodding.....like the initial break when the bassline kicks in - quality. Lovely crisp kick drum, really comes through the mix nicely....er, yeah, smart little noises in it and that. Nice!

pretty cool sketch/track. kinda sounds like tame psytechno, pretty trippy at places (around 3:45 'specially). didn't like the sounds at all though, the kick is far too light and clicky and the percussion just sounds too thin and plastic. the bassline has this nasty digital edge to it too and it dominates the mix too much. but i like the vibe and the structure. could turn out to be a real twisted track when you'd tweak it enough. you might like 'process', some dude who makes this kinda psytechno with lots of analogue modular synths, real dense and psychedelic shit (my nickname is 'woldiwat' on slsk, if you wanna hear some).

Guest Promo

That buzz bass sound sounds like electricity to me! I love the way it rolls from one speaker to the other; it reminded me of an Aux 88 remix. Mmm the one finger bassline seems a bit shit no offence. Its very monotone. Mmm quite dark I guess. Yeah the bass er does not seem to be perfectly in time or something. I like the phaser shooty sound - pretty cool. Yeah I guess it developed in a way that I wasn't expecting. To be honest this has quite an industrial sound and feel going on. Mmm very industrial. I guess its pretty good but not totally my bag if I'm honest. I think the sounds are strong and stuff though. Not bad I guess. Sounds competenet and stuff just not totally my bag. By the whats your set up, PC only or hardware+pc?

Yeah I dig this, sounds totally like Vitalic, those thick squelchy basslines, builds up pretty well , was waiting for some screeching acid line or dirty as fuck lead to kick in but alas it doesnt, this has the potential to be a great techno track.

Archived