IGNORED

ONRA- Chinoiseries

xyrofen

A good friend of mine linked me a track from this out-of-the-blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcladBjwGXc

After listening to it I asked him more about it and he recommended it (though I feel that detail was predictable). Anyway, I'm listening through it right now and can't say really anything bad about it. Wanted to throw it out there.

I did a forum search and found a few postings of Onra videos in threads, but nothing of much significance. I guess it means at least a few members are familiar with him.

Guest abracadabra

coincidence that i recently put this on my ipod. it's okay. i dont like his output now. esp. long distance

coincidence that i recently put this on my ipod. it's okay. i dont like his output now. esp. long distance

This is all I've heard by him.

Guest Hertha Thiele

He should've continued in that line, chinoiseries is great. 'Long Distance' is another dilla impersonation and we've got enough of these.

Guest Glass Plate

I stated on Onra's shoutbox on last.fm that the music is really generic sounding and he really doesn't change up the samples very much. He actually PM'd me really angry about it. I still feel for the most part Onra's output is pretty bad as far as 21st century beat scene goes.

Archived