IGNORED

Four Twenty

rstark

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to both your mixes, love them mate!

Also your sig had me fucking cracking up.

Cheers, much appreciated! Haha, that picture of Travolta was too funny not to rastafy.

Nah dude, your sig "And so my powers isolate me and I am a puzzle to the ordinary run of man, although women are drawn to me for my powers are fascinating. And yet there is no woman who can hold me, for always am I confronted by spaces of various sizes and I must guess the number of turkeys it would take to fill them, for I am Turkey Volume Guessing Man!"

Lol!

Oh haha, yeah that's from an old episode of MST3K, I think it was in "Riding With Death" because they keep calling everyone turkeys lol.

Twas a good day gents :sup: Chilled w/ some old friends that I haven't smoked w/ forever. Played ridiculous amounts of the new Mortal Kombat. Destroyed some pizzas for dinner, drank some brews :w00t:

^^pretty much same here, but instead of playing mortal kombat we watched crocosaurus vs megashark and diamonds are forever

Mega%20Shark%20Vs%20Crocosaurus%202010%20DVDRip%20XviD-VoMiT.jpg

with steve urkel as the main character :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

img-101202-megashark-versus-crocosaurus-120_1245593881.jpg

Archived