IGNORED

Severe Mustard Cravings

Guest hahathhat

53 members have voted

1. 1. are you in on the mustard craving experience?

• Yes
    • No

Guest hahathhat

currently experiencing severe mustard cravings; french's class. but we're all out of frenches :wtf:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a craving for pickles all the time sometimes this craving is pickle dill and french mustard.... awww yeah...........

j88np1.png

Inglehoffer and Beaver are some good 'stards that you can find in any boring suburban supermarket.

I totally just wrote 'stards.

Anyway, this is great on deli sandwiches:

1673738377_9f2dc8cfa4.jpg

The words "Beaver", "Russian", "Extra Hot", and "Mustard" so close together are putting some bizarre images in my head.

ahahahahahahaahahah serious lol

Guest hahathhat

I have a craving for pickles all the time sometimes this craving is pickle dill and french mustard.... awww yeah...........

the smell of pickles always makes me hungry. it's a sense-memory thing -- i remember walking into "family" restaurants as a kid, and it smelled like pickles and cigarettes. the smell still makes me hungry.

the funny thing is, i don't particularly like pickles. dills esp., which are the pickles that give off that smell!

I stand in front of the fridge and munch half a jar per pickle session. I use the pickle vinegar on my roasts and in certain soups and I drink it.

Archived