IGNORED

new flat acid

marian

d00ds

the first track i started in my new flat :sup:

think it's quite the celebration. didn't want it to turn cheapo analord ripoff style but naah what the heck. work in progress of course as always :)

http://soundcloud.com/callamoss/chai-acid

there's also some other new tracks up you might have or not have heard. check out if you dig. wot say thee?

Guest hahathhat

neat. can't wait to hear new roundabout acid, once you get 'round to fixing that driveway.

but i would hardly call this analord ripoff style. doesn't have anywhere near enough reverb !

I decided to stick my penis in this song. It felt pretty good.

I like the sort of wispy drugged out feel to the synths. I forgot how much I enjoyed that asthetic, is that FM synthesis on those wispy pads in the beginning. I have some pretty old tracks that have a similar sound and I feel like I'm in a dream every time I hear them(the synth sounds). Kind of ends abruptly, this could be good if longer.

thanks for the kind words guys. no fm synthesis, the pads are just straight sawtooth waves with some phase lfos. yeah the ending is not finished at all, also i think the first part could be longer. will try working on it more. fix that driveway acid sounds nice but cleaning up my room acid takes priority. dishes acid would also be appropriate. well, i'm off to some gym acid :mcgriff:

Archived