IGNORED

Modern American Weather

vamos scorcho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 05:04 and 89 F. What the fuck :wtf: Even Death Valley cools off at night. Projected heat index of 115 F. Welcome to the new Holocene--my dog just brought in a compy from outside.

That sounds like here. Was 85 around 7pm with 90% humidity. I just pretty much resign myself to being sweaty for 6 months out of the year.

Guest Sprigg

Fucking 108 degrees today or some shit, before heat index. Thank God we supposedly only have ten more days or so of this. Hottest day in 27 years or something like that.

Guest hahathhat

just popped in to say that I really love the thread title... has a great ring to it

modern american weather

love it

it could be a WATMM album!

Modern American Weather: Tales Of The Global Warming

• 5 months later...

is anyone else sorta pissed that there wasn't a real winter this year? i was up in chicago for two weeks and the lowest it got in january was 15 degrees Fahr. back where Im living now its constant upper 50s-60 degree days. goddamnit i want a balls out crippling snowstorm.

Archived