IGNORED

Video Game Subforum

Joyrex

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Have A Video Game Subforum?

• Yes (or press ○ on your gamepad)
    • No (or press x on your gamepad)
    • Don't Care
    • ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ◄ ► ◄ ► A B SELECT START
    • The Cake Is A Lie
  2. 2. What About A 'Popular Media' Subforum (games, movies, books, television)?

• Yeah, better than just games
    • No, keep it like it is
    • Don't Care
    • Snape Killed Dumbledore

you should make separate ones each for games, movies, books, television and also art maybe (??)

and musicals/theater

Guest disparaissant

harry potter subforum please

no

twilight

u harry potter nerds r the worse!

Guest analogue wings

being nostalgic about when you used to like avenged sevenfold 4 years ago subform

I think it might be good to have a sf for "other media" (video games, books, movies etc) but not making it too specific to one value. Too many sub-forums may make looking around a bit tiresome.

Guest rumbo

But where would the black girls go? Don't worry, there aren't any on WATMM.

This never occurred to me. There must be at least one black girl on WATMM. What about Solange? Surely she enjoys the company of sardonic young white males.

only if you let whatever new subforum you add to be used by some as a venetian snares subforum

heh .. well done.

+ please don't dilute genban anymore. It would probably set fire to itself it there weren't threads about technology, games and films. Is that what you want. Although, maybe you're getting everything you want out of the house(by creating new subforums for topics he'd like to salvage), before you shut it down (genban). hahah.

A NSFW subforum?

Btw, I have a real problem with taking this thread seriously. Even though it's started by president JR. Can I get some conspiracy credit points somewhere? I really need to work on my hive-mind mentality.

Archived