IGNORED

Michael Bolton + Lonely Island

Tessier Ashpool

So, after watching this, I feel like my entire world has been turned upside down. . . wait, is Michael Bolton actually awesome?

If you don't like the lonely island schtick, you probably won't like this. . . but, damn, wtf, I have to totally revise my preconceived notions of this dude.

[youtubehd]GI6CfKcMhjY&feature=player_embedded[/youtubehd]

Guest Gary C

I thought this was one of their weakest (least funny) tracks actually.

But fuck, doesn't he look like Sarah Jessica Parker when he's in drag?

I grow tiresome of their antics.

The one with Justin Timberlake is awesome though. As much as I'd like to hate Timberlake, I just cant. Seems like a sound lad.

Why, is he supposed to be some sort of arsehole? Funny song anyway

Ahhh, I think it's more that Michel Bolton has always represented (to me) all that is soulless, saccharine, mindless, and vapid in the world of music. The type of music that Christians will be listening to in "Heaven" while I jitterbug on the lake of fire to Rushup Bank 12.

So, yeah, to see him taking the piss (particularly w/the Scarface bit) sort of blows my mind. . .

The type of music that Christians will be listening to in "Heaven" while I jitterbug on the lake of fire to Rushup Bank 12.

Pure poetry, my friend.

:diablo::braindance::aphexsign:

As for the song, I was a bit disappoint with the Bolton joint ... mild lols at best and I can't imagine ever wanting to listen to it again. But mother lover is still a classic!

I love the Lonely Island. Been a fan since before SNL even. This was funny as usual but they have better ones. I don't know if you can still download "the heist" from thier site, but that was most certainly their dopest and funniest track.

Archived