IGNORED

BLOCKY

BCM

Guest valuablesteak

i like.

the parts with the pads such as around the 3:35 mark feel like the want some extra space to breathe.

if that makes any sense at all.

p.s. brudhut is a new favorite. very cool.

cheers for listening! yeah you could be right about the pads, i might edit it some more tomorrow perhaps, but i don't often go back to stuff, i'll probably just start something else with elements of this one and develop it like that.

:sorcerer:

dude, the first version was superior, I haven`t heard such a groovy song for a long time, it had that magical offs, fuck, I even danced to it, your synthlines were saying: morons, i`m not fulfilling your expectations, and where are they gone now ? You posted that shit, not much response, ughh need to make changes, wrong ! it was already perfect, detached from you, emancipated, sort off.

yeah the end is definitely too abrupt lol, it could do with some more tinkering no doubt, but like I said, I'll probably just start something new rather than change this too much more...

Guest tonfarben

May I say something? I like how you treat the synths and pads. But the drums need more work. And maybe you need a counterpart to play with, to get a bit more structure, from A to B to A and then to C and B and A again (parts, not Chords). But I would definetaly want to hear an update of that track, because the pitchbitch is great!

thanks for listening and your thoughts - the drums were deliberately kept simple and sparse but maybe that was the wrong way to go lol, definitely agree about improving the overall structure but doubtful whether I'll go back to it now...glad you like the spicy pitchbends :)

Archived