IGNORED

FACT: 20 Best Ambient

Redruth

:trashbear:

the article is foolishness and the list, infinitely incomplete. toss a bit of trash into the watmm and

see what comes of it.

So you took what you thought was a shitty list and decided to post it?

yeah that is quite strange, it makes me wonder how many Troon posts in the 'new releases' forum are actually releases he thinks are shitty

Guest Promo

I'm suprised they didn't include 'On Land' ... you don't get more stripped down than that record. Also what about Tangerine Dream's 'Phaedra'?? SAW2 had to be on that list though so they got that right! Locust would have been a good addition too.

I'm suprised they didn't include 'On Land' ... you don't get more stripped down than that record. Also what about Tangerine Dream's 'Phaedra'?? SAW2 had to be on that list though so they got that right! Locust would have been a good addition too.

Good points, don't get the inclusion of Ambient 3- Ambient 2 or even Discreet Music would have been better choices, but they already had Ambient 1 and Apollo in there, so we kinda get the idea... And no Substrata is indeed shameful. Probably should have included some SOTL or maybe the original Sinking of the Titanic to get some Modern Classical action in.

Archived