IGNORED

RUGS

BCM

hey, not using 909 ! I like it, the beginning is nice, dig your sense for vibes, cool mood, could use more effects imho, naughty reverbs n stuff, (at least thats whats comes into my mind) and maybe some tightened-up drum-setup. the middle part is kinda difficult, breaks the first part, dunno, difficult, end is also nice :)

it really ties the room together.

thanks for listening! more effects you say? hmmmm, well it's possible I guess... the middle bit is kind of meant to sound broken - a bit like an engine that then coughs into life again for the second part... as for the drum timing - it's actually extremely tight, just that some of the patterns are a bit unorthodox and are cut up etc so sound a bit fucked up in places in a kind of aphex boy/girl sort of way. well, that's the idea anyway lol

requires more mental....

*jots it down*

ok will have a tinker later bearing the above points in mind and see what i can come up with. cheers for the constructive criticism boys.

Fun track. Beats are cool. I think you could probably add one or two more layers although I quite enjoyed it as is. Reminds just a little of Aphex tho lol.

Guest Clipwave

Nice. I like the little variations that get thrown in.

Were I mixing this I would raise the volume on the snare and maybe lower some of the other percussion. Overall the track seems a little quiet for something that could really come off as brilliantly fucked up.

cheers for listening dude, still not got around to tweaking this, but have got a lot of ideas now...definitely needs some refinement, will get back on this soon :music:

great

i could tell by looking at the wave it would be interesting

i agree w/ promo -there is room for more bass/melody/pads/you can trick it out more dude -it needs a hook

but a good tune 75% there

Archived