IGNORED

pop that zit

Guest rumbo

Fuck, the comments in the OP's links are strange. I feel great relief when my own zits are popped, but I don't feel the same watching other peoples zits get popped.

Some people definitely get off to this.

jesus christ that looked like some ungodly fucking nasty cake batter oozing out of the man's back. i can usually stand these videos but that was fucking gross.

i happen to be eating a sandwitch. fuck all ya right now.....

Did your sandwich have mayo on it?

Yes, which I ended up scraping off.

It's my fault though, I entered this thread after reading the title, but I was not expecting to find what I found. Curiosity killed the sandwich.

Ha ha this is disgusting. I think we all enjoy popping a zit and yes it is oddly satisfying but I got agree that site is pretty fucked up.

Damn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Cz4DXIAYg

This girl has a calcium stone stuck in her salivary gland, which is infected. She squeezes a bunch of puss out until the stone makes it through the the opening under her tongue. At which point she forces it out, it hits her tooth and makes a *chink* sound. LOL. This is gross.

Skip to 6:10.

Archived