IGNORED

seeya later

Guest Pennywise

Guest felttipen

has anyone noticed that wen u download this track on limewire etc. (i think 6mb version) it sounds so much better than original.

i compared to bleep version(i dont have CD) and it sounded shit on bleep. But the track i downloaded is wicked.

The actual streaming output from Bleep is nowhere near the quality of the actual mp3 you get if you download it from there. The previews are something like 56Kbps or something like that, maybe 96kbps but definitely very low though in comparison to the actual file you get.

Guest felttipen

i knew someone would say that but its not just the quality. its different speed and stuff. Anyway, the tracks good because the quality is poorer than the original. i cant really explain it, just listen to a crappy version of seeya later.

i knew someone would say that but its not just the quality. its different speed and stuff. Anyway, the tracks good because the quality is poorer than the original. i cant really explain it, just listen to a crappy version of seeya later.

So are you comparing a 33 vs. a 45 version of Seeya Later? I'm confused.

The bleep version doesn't sound too different [apart from the lower bit rate of course] to my CD. I just compared them. Any chance you could post a snippit of the 'super' version of the track on here...

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

There are 2 Seeya Later's. Compare the one from Hi Scores and the other one from Twoism. The beat is different.

Guest felttipen

yeh, listened to it but still sounds different. ur never gonna understand wat i mean unless u download differnt sized seeya laters. ill try to post it soon

Guest felttipen

Ok, go onto bleep and listen to seeyalater from 0:52 seconds in.

Then listen to this and compare them.

Dont you think it makes the original sound slow and poor. What do u think?

Now listen on bleep, the track from 2:13 and compare it to this snippet.

whats better? i seriously like this version much more, in fact im not even sure i like the proper version.

Guest felttipen

after listening to lakesmere, i couldnt wait to listen to the remix.

after listening to lakesmere, i couldnt wait to listen to the remix.

Guest Moebius

Also, if you happen upon a rip of the original vinyl release of Twoism, you'll find that sometimes it was ripped at a different speed.

• 4 weeks later...

Having [rather belately] listened to the posted version (which like Moebius said) which is probably from the original Vinyl rip, it just sounds like a slightly warped record (as in not quite flat). And a really muffley recording as well

Archived