IGNORED

The Human Body Carries 10 Times More Bacterial Cells Than Human Cells

Redruth

My jaw is strong and I masticate like I'm being paid by the bite, but thank you for your diagnosis. While we're talking, perhaps you would also be interested to know that I produce too much phlegm, does this interest you?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damnit

Why does the poop get thicker in the middle? My version is better.

No, your version is too shy poops just beginning to emerge - though yours does have the suspense of wondering what will happen next - will they collide, or pass by each other?

The original version is more poetic, a single log captured in mid-flight as it wafts on a zephyr of flatulence from one buttocks to the other.

damnit

No, your version is too shy poops just beginning to emerge - though yours does have the suspense of wondering what will happen next - will they collide, or pass by each other?

The original version is more poetic, a single log captured in mid-flight as it wafts on a zephyr of flatulence from one buttocks to the other.

lol, good analysis, and point taken.

Guest fiznuthian

damnit

Haha!

Luke, go buy you some dirty vegetables from the farmer's market and eat them.. or from your own pesticide free garden..

great way to get microbes in your gut that would happily digest them for you.

Definitely do not eat unwashed veggies from supermarkets..

Archived