IGNORED

The Human Body Carries 10 Times More Bacterial Cells Than Human Cells

Redruth

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we have more or less bacteria on our bodies than 20 or 30 years ago.

We're obsessed with cleanliness more now than then. But we're constantly touching things with our hands (phone, ipods, laptops, public computers etc.)

I wonder if we have more or less bacteria on our bodies than 20 or 30 years ago.

We're obsessed with cleanliness more now than then. But we're constantly touching things with our hands (phone, ipods, laptops, public computers etc.)

self-service checkouts, cashpoint keypads, door handles, money, ... everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

self-service checkouts, cashpoint keypads, door handles, money, ... everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

You wouldn't want to have a shitty immune system these days,

it's not quite at level of everyone chucking their poo out the window at the street

there was a weird news item on the radio that basically just said theres shit in peoples phones

there's shit everywhere!

i advise people not to flush their toilet before closing the lid after taking a dump.

especially if you leave your toothbrush out and nearby.

it's not quite at level of everyone chucking their poo out the window at the street

yeah things aren't quite that bad these days.

and (most) people wash and keep themselves clean more regularly than they used to.

you'd think we'd be bit more alarmed considering the millions of little critters crawling round inside us. not as if there is anything we can do about it. this is a strange place in this

You know that bacteria are just the lizard-men, with shrink rays, right? Our reptilian overlords have already done their part. :sup:

i always thought it was fairly common knowledge that there is bacteria fucking everywhere including inside of us

Yeah for anyone out of grade school. Even that article is from 2007.

I could be completely wrong here but I bet most of you don't wash your hands before you rock a piss.

:cisfor:

I wash my hands while i'm taking a slash.

Archived