IGNORED

washington watmmers

ganus

Alright, so, I know there's some of you out there, and I am sick of being in my own little music bubble here. anyone in/going to be in the olympia/tacoma/seattle area interested in having some kind of meet-up?

If there's enough people, we could do some kind of WATMM music festival (similar to trashbear, etc)

It'd be cool to jam with another musician as well, if anyone would be interested in that.

Otherwise, it would be fun to just meet up with a few people. blunts & coffee maybe?

*shrug*

Nope, if there's a local scene I'm not aware of it :P I'm a bit of a recluse I guess. All my friends moved either to the West side or to Japan. Not sure what INPD is though I can guess what the first two letters stand for :) Sounds like you are aware of some cool stuff happening that I'm obvlious to!

Guest Drahken

Not really. Its all kids and dubstep these days, not like it was a decade ago heh. There are still some old heads around though that do stuff under the radar from time to time if your ever interested.

worsh-ington... come jam. dont smoke but use heavy. Think I've met a couple watmmers at Autechre shows and whatnot.

Sorry, I was teasing about the coke.

Also, last time moonchild and I tried this, it ended in tears. I'm looking at YOU, Braintree/essines... This is one of those things that need at least a couple day's warning to plan.

worsh-ington... come jam. dont smoke but use heavy. Think I've met a couple watmmers at Autechre shows and whatnot.

Sorry, I was teasing about the coke.

Also, last time moonchild and I tried this, it ended in tears. I'm looking at YOU, Braintree/essines... This is one of those things that need at least a couple day's warning to plan.

oh, i'd like to meet essines myself... :emotawesomepm9:

Guest MastaN8

No, I love to get high. I've got gear at my rehearsal space but, I think we could plan something around a show so we can get all lit and shake it with some 19 yo Canadian gals with bad tattoos and daddy issues...

Guest moonchild

..if i'm not too busy in puget sound with moonchild that is .. :)

No, you will be too busy. I have lots of wonders and secret things to show you! :)

Archived