IGNORED

Kony 2012

Guest AcrossCanyons

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He's a CIA shill who has outlived his usefulness and must now be disposed of by destroying his public credibility through use of mind-altering drugs slipped into his Evian while he wasn't looking." - some guy on reddit

I don't understand how this happens. Is he being set up? This world is so fucked up right now. So much nasty thing going on behind the common citizens back....specially in the US.

Guest futuregirlfriend

it's just all too perfect. how can this even be real life? has that musical video from 2006 been posted? good god, thank you, kony.

holy shit alex jones doing his evil soldier impression was one of the funniest things ive ever seen....someone plz do a youtube poop with that.

@ about 1:40 into the video...so fucking funny...his voice..facial expressions

GRHRHRGRHRGRH....MURDER US!!! GRHGRHGHGHGRRHRGHGHGR

Or maybe he just couldnt take the pressure lolz

A tsunami of negative criticism came his way, that would probably do it for most people.

Well, yes, if he did everything with only good intentions (wich has been said to be unlikely) then that would really make sense. Such a huge feeling of injustice and failure would torn apart anyone.

it's just all too perfect. how can this even be real life? has that musical video from 2006 been posted? good god, thank you, kony.

Life is becoming more and more like a bad movie. Fucking Matrix, the illusion is collapsing 2012.

So a guy freaks out on the street and suddenly the whole world is collapsing?

Not that. Like futuregirlfriend said its fucking unreal , it feels like fiction the whole situation.

Just dicking around. Things like "life", "it's fucking unreal" and "the whole situation" get on my nerves pretty quickly. Huge abstractions which can represent just about anything.

Just dicking around. Things like "life", "it's fucking unreal" and "the whole situation" get on my nerves pretty quickly. Huge abstractions which can represent just about anything.

Its not an abstraction, everything could be related.

In both cases, If its was a real honest campaign,or if it wasnt, there are conclusions that could be taken from them.

Ehm, I have no intention to sidetrack the entire discussion, but let me say I'm interested in hearing about what actually happened in and before that video (guy - producer of the kony 2012 vid - freaking out on the street).

If people want to talk about collapsing worlds and matrices falling apart, by all means do so. And don't forget to view FOX news to perpetually reinforce those sentiments.

theyr enthusiastic, ill give them that.

but there's no fucking way i'd give them any of my money.

if they think they can change the word with whisks and glee-esque coordinated steet dance then they're bloody wrong.

Ehm, I have no intention to sidetrack the entire discussion, but let me say I'm interested in hearing about what actually happened in and before that video (guy - producer of the kony 2012 vid - freaking out on the street).

If people want to talk about collapsing worlds and matrices falling apart, by all means do so. And don't forget to view FOX news to perpetually reinforce those sentiments.

its obvious. the guy realizes the whole situation is a sham. everything ever is fucked up.

Archived