IGNORED

Telefon Tel Aviv

Hoodie

Josh said he'd kept the band going even after Charlie died, but three years is a long time for no news. Anyone know if he plans on releasing more material?

Or should I just assume he's done? That would be tragic--he made some beautiful music. Map of What is Effortless is one of my all time favorite albums ever ever ever.

he's put out new music?? what? where?

He did a track called 'Lengthening Shadows' for an Apparat DJ Kicks mix in 2010; as I recall Josh said that it was the first new track he'd produced using the TTA name since Charlie had passed. A quick perusal of Discogs reveals a possibly new or old TTA/Richard Devine collab track released in 2010 as well called CWCIII. Looks like he did a remix for Sonio in 2011 as TTA.

The recently released track 'The Sky Is Black' is a formerly unreleased collab with Robin Guthrie that was created around 2007 apparently; if you haven't heard that one it is a must!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatCt6T-d50

Archived