IGNORED

The Black Dog just tweeted about remixing for BoC

o00o

In case my over-the-top questioning wasn't clear enough, I was somewhat joking. I am interested to know whether anyone has any information about TBD's claim that they're doing a remix, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I guess the answer is, as sirch claims, there never was such a thing, and it was a publicity stunt. I suspected as much, really.

I can tell you for a fact that they're not doing a remix for BoC, and never were.

whether you believe me or not is up to you. :)

it's not the first time tBd has done something like this, for a laugh or otherwise. (just sayin)

I should add that Ken Downie does not use Twitter. so work it out for yourselves. :smile:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case my over-the-top questioning wasn't clear enough, I was somewhat joking. I am interested to know whether anyone has any information about TBD's claim that they're doing a remix, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I guess the answer is, as sirch claims, there never was such a thing, and it was a publicity stunt. I suspected as much, really.

I can tell you for a fact that they're not doing a remix for BoC, and never were.

whether you believe me or not is up to you. :)

it's not the first time tBd has done something like this, for a laugh or otherwise. (just sayin)

I should add that Ken Downie does not use Twitter. so work it out for yourselves. :smile:

they did it again

pA53U.jpg

It's been a while. What's happened with this? Did it go anywhere? Did the Black Dog tweet about their status with the remix (e.g., "Finished the remix for BoC!")? Does anyone know what this remix is for? Is it for a new album? A box set? A sampler or compilation? Was TBD pulling everyone's collective leg? Did they think it would be funny to post that in light of the Facebook "yes" fiasco? Does anyone else out there give a flying fuck about this besides me? Am I going crazy with anticipation? Do I ask too many fucking questions? Should I PM mdg about the possibility of a BoC/TBD collaboration? Should I mail a handwritten letter asking all of these things to hexagon sun? Should I start a new thread about some shit I just made up about it? What do you guys think? Do you think that the information will be on their official website tomorrow?

I see your point and it would be good to have an answer to your questions. I also wonder about the long silence on that end but learned, that boc topics needs patience- sometimes years of patience to be honest.

I hope MDG jumps in and give some proper explanation, it would be even cool to have Joyrex here to tell us his opinion about this.

Nevertheless Machinedrum has just released his BoC edit- coincidence???

I missed this before! :lol:

Should I PM mdg about the possibility of a BoC/TBD collaboration?

yes. PM mdg and ask him :)

hahahah

Nevertheless Machinedrum has just released his BoC edit- coincidence???

yup. coin cidence, imho.

Archived