IGNORED

The Black Dog just tweeted about remixing for BoC

o00o

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to clarify, i would love boc remixing stuff (as they have and most are killer) but i meant i don't care to hear a lesser known or loved (by me) artist remixing a better one.

for instance i would much rather hear boc remix black dog than vice versa. i have no interest in what black dog does to a boc track. at all. yet alone an ep/lp filled with people's interpretations of a boc track. that stuff is not for me.

Ah gotcha. I'm with you there. But while I have interest in Black Dog remixing BoC but I am honestly more excited at the fact that BoC is actually "active" again.

Guest ruiagnelo

we all know how quiet and mysterious BoC are when it comes to announcements. Isn't it weird that TBD simply logon twitter and say Doing a Remix for Boards of Canada ?

to clarify, i would love boc remixing stuff (as they have and most are killer) but i meant i don't care to hear a lesser known or loved (by me) artist remixing a better one.

for instance i would much rather hear boc remix black dog than vice versa. i have no interest in what black dog does to a boc track. at all. yet alone an ep/lp filled with people's interpretations of a boc track. that stuff is not for me.

Ah gotcha. I'm with you there. But while I have interest in Black Dog remixing BoC but I am honestly more excited at the fact that BoC is actually "active" again.

where exactly do you get the notion that Boards of Canada are active?

Guest sirch

I'm starting to believe something is finally happening in camp boc.

Finally something legit

lol. y'all bein hustled, yo.

'Fight The Hits'.

"They are definitely working on new material, but there is nothing in the cards at the moment in terms of a scheduled release."

From the pitchfork article. *Shrugs*

osc i think you're generally a good guy but you're being a bit of an arse in this subforum lately.

i'm being an arse by asking a straightforward question?

how else am i supposed to ask him where exactly he gets the notion that Boards of Canada are active?

"They are definitely working on new material, but there is nothing in the cards at the moment in terms of a scheduled release."

From the pitchfork article. *Shrugs*

cool, right gotcha.

So that would mean that they haven't been working on new material for the past 6 years?

because if that's not what it means, then there's no news here. because we've already been told by someone close to the band that they've been working on material.

why do you care so much? you're all over every one of these OMG BOC FARTED threads like white on rice.

I've already outlined why in the other thread. since you're so informed, maybe you should go re-check your memory banks and recall the information? yes i'm being a cunt in this post, because you're being a cunt. you already know why, and if you don't...like i said, re-read the other thread.

why do you care so much? you're all over every one of these OMG BOC FARTED threads like white on rice.

I've already outlined why in the other thread. since you're so informed, maybe you should go re-check your memory banks and recall the information? yes i'm being a cunt in this post, because you're being a cunt. you already know why, and if you don't...like i said, re-read the other thread.

i am neither informed or being a cunt.

the rabid boccers are gonna boc. leave them to it!

you and i shall sit back and enjoy the new album if/when it arrives.

because we're not rabid boccers.

wow. keep on promoting yourselves as basement-dwelling neckbeards, boc subforum. you're doing a bang-up job so far.

aaand i'm out until actual concrete news surfaces.

i'm long over the second coming of christ boc syndrome. i enjoy what i have but i don't wait on a new album with bated breath like i would, say, a new burial album, or even a new autechre album if such things were announced.

i am neither informed or being a cunt.

the rabid boccers are gonna boc. leave them to it!

you and i shall sit back and enjoy the new album if/when it arrives.

because we're not rabid boccers.

you're right, and I'm sorry. I am being a cunt towards you, and unwarranted too. for some reason I thought you had posted in that other thread.

I must be huffing something today.

I'm sorry kaini :(

Guest ruiagnelo

all this thing around BoC's new album would do a nice soap opera in my country. the same formula repeatedly, but people always get excited about it

Archived