IGNORED

Product Purchase Return Ethics

zlemflolia

If something is moderately damaged, not severe but enough to be annoying, is it okay to return it or ask for a new one

My Burial - Kindred EP 12" came today and the whole bottom of the sleeve is torn from the record ripping it open

One side of the sleeve is about 50% ripped open

I find this extremely annoying and this is most definitely not a new product and I am not satisfied

But is it enough to warrant a complaint and asking for a refund or replacement after proof?

Happened to quite a few records by now. Bleep sent me another vinyl after I sent them a picture last time I ordered from them because it was also quite damaged and I felt really guilty.

Is a ripped sleeve in new vinyls just kind of standard and not worth disputing?

If something is moderately damaged, not severe but enough to be annoying, is it okay to return it or ask for a new one

My Burial - Kindred EP 12" came today and the whole bottom of the sleeve is torn from the record ripping it open

One side of the sleeve is about 50% ripped open

I find this extremely annoying and this is most definitely not a new product and I am not satisfied

But is it enough to warrant a complaint and asking for a refund or replacement after proof?

Happened to quite a few records by now. Bleep sent me another vinyl after I sent them a picture last time I ordered from them because it was also quite damaged and I felt really guilty.

Is a ripped sleeve in new vinyls just kind of standard and not worth disputing?

I would have no issue returning it. What if you felt this was to be a collectors item and needed the sleeve fully intact?

It's not sold as a new-but has ripped sleeve vinyl. It's sold as new.

You should return it m8.

You could just ask for a new sleeve? Its not a limited release, guarantee there is excess stock.

I did that last time with the last record that was ripped

I just asked for a sleeve

They sent me the whole thing

I assume they make equal numbers of sleeves and vinyls

You could just ask for a new sleeve? Its not a limited release, guarantee there is excess stock.

I did that last time with the last record that was ripped

I just asked for a sleeve

They sent me the whole thing

I assume they make equal numbers of sleeves and vinyls

Ive gotten spare sleeves used as support before.

Archived