IGNORED

Geogaddi

Franciscus

Whatever. I'm never in favor of increased oversight as a means to "improve" forum quality. The best way to improve this forum is to have the so-called intelligent long time fans contribute something interesting. Oh, that's right - there's no new BoC news, what new BoC output there's been hasn't been very inspiring, hence there's fuck all to talk about.

Ripping up n00bs for showing a little enthusiasm is absurd. As soon as there's better content on here, the "What color is BoC's hair?" threads will sink out of sight.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

If you find newbs of this subforum too newb, how will they begin to discuss about Boards of Canada? :sad: Just erase that thread, someone!

Guest BunnyRabbit

Here's a crazy idea, why not stop being so superior and dictatorial and just fucking ignore the threads that wind you up? It seems to me that half of the problem is people providing oxygen to this kind of thread rather than just letting it slip away.

Also, couldn't we have a sticky topic for newbs that points them to the Fredd-e pages so they can get with the program before posting.

I've never understood the mentality of people telling other people what they are and aren't allowed to post about. Before the subforums every BOC post was stamped on for being another BOC thread and now we have the subforum the same thing is hapening. I never go to general banter because I haven't got time to wade through all the irelevant posts. I just ignore it. I don't waste my time criticising it.

yeah you elders are really pissing me off at the moment just get on with it. its a sodding thread ignore it and go post whatever jazz band bullcrap you were going to do elsewhere. n00bies come to me you are welcome.

yeah you elders are really pissing me off at the moment just get on with it. its a sodding thread ignore it and go post whatever jazz band bullcrap you were going to do elsewhere. n00bies come to me you are welcome.

Hi, did you know Geogaddi is exactly 66 minutes and 6 seconds long? Oh, you do? Oh.. am I still welcome then? :ermm: :cry:

Guest Jack.GG

Yeah, instead of taking the piss out of the new people, how about just replying with a link to Fredd-E's website? I think it would cause far less aggro

Guest The Mekon

No, but it has a Paypal button because he's a terrible whore.

If his additions were of a similar quality to the davidac originals it might be acceptable, but the state of the site now just shows the true reason he took it on in the first place (attention, free automatic respect, money, and an excuse to over-design).

Guest Iain C

Actually I'd guess he took it on in the first place just to keep it online, I think Davidac was planning on getting rid of it before Fredd volunteered to take it on. Not that it matters to you in your eternal twirling vortex of sub-Orubasarot negativity.

Guest Iain C
....what the hell is geogaddi?

Well son, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they lie very, very close together....

Guest The Mekon
Actually I'd guess he took it on in the first place just to keep it online, I think Davidac was planning on getting rid of it before Fredd volunteered to take it on. Not that it matters to you in your eternal twirling vortex of sub-Orubasarot negativity.

I know the site history - I just don't trust the intentions. If you think Fredd-E took it on for anything other than instant-karma, you're an idiot.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
Does Fredd E's website have an archive on the ongoing debate RE BoC's hair colour?

This thread started because I debated with the user Earth on MSN on what color are BOC's hair. Sometimes, they are red and sometimes, they are brown. So Earth posted it on the BOC subforum as a joke.

Admit BOC's hair color are changing.

I know the site history - I just don't trust the intentions. If you think Fredd-E took it on for anything other than instant-karma, you're an idiot.

Whaaat? I donated a little, and received a friendly personal response. Seemed aboveboard to me.

Not that it matters to you in your eternal twirling vortex of sub-Orubasarot negativity.

lol

Really Mekon, why do you hang out on the BoC forum of all places? I don't think I see you in General Banter, which would seem the more suitable outlet.

Archived