IGNORED

Geogaddi

Franciscus

I just read it in an encylopedia;

Geogaddi is exactly 66 minutes and 6 seconds long.

All the wavfiles together makes up 666 mb.

And there's a song on it that's called "The Devil Is In The Details", but you probably already knew that

How satanic.. :devil:

Guest BunnyRabbit

I've just seen some mom pulling their kid in off the street. The wheel's on the bike are still spinning. She's drawn the curtains but is peaking through. I wipe sweat from my brow. Franciscus looks for an escape route but he's backed himself in with that devil smiley. The breeze has dropped, just a relentless sun pouring heat down on us as we wait for Kaen.

And there's a song on it that's called "The Devil Is In The Details",

No way, how the hell did you find that out. What an incredible find :rolleyes:

I already said you probably knew that. I mentioned it because then it seems more satanic. Well, whatever, y'know. I bet no one knew this. :getlost:

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

Franciscus, you found out what no human have discovered before!!! :laughing: Yeah, I'm waiting for Kaen to come. :fear: He looks as angry in reality as on the forums.

Guest onesixoneight

Joyrex, I think the Forum Rules are missing something.

A small paragraph asking BOCfan(nie)s to use their brains and find the mine of information that is out there on www before posting.

maybe some links to the best sites, one of our fellow watmmers took over the DavidAC pages, right?

...or just close threads that are plain shit :devil:

Guest onesixoneight

one of our fellow watmmers took over the DavidAC pages, right?

That would be me yes ;) Check my signature, kekeke

thanks Fredd-E, those pages should be required reading

this post has ended it for me, i no longer support the subforums, the sooner they are gone the better

ps

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
FUCK OFF

pps

we need new mods, our current ones suck ass, they dont do their job, if they did half the posts in this boc subforum would be deleted.

we need new mods, our current ones suck ass, they dont do their job, if they did half the posts in this boc subforum would be deleted.

agreed. currently, anyone who tries to point out the stupidity on this subforum is accused of being the world's biggest asshole, so be careful.

the fools now rule the roost.

Guest Iain C

Kaen for Mod! Also everyone should be forced to give their home address when signing up, so that if they make threads like the "BOC HAIR COLOUR DEBATE" he can go round and politely ask them not to do it again

Guest Iain C

I think you'd agree though actually kaen that it's not really a problem with the other forums... it's just something unique to BoC fanboys. Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post in here unless you participate in general banter etc. too and actually become part of the community instead of this insular little zone of inanity, this Heat magazine of electronic music, this foul gossip-stenching pit of BoCtronic decay.

*extinguishes spliff*

Archived