IGNORED

Dreams - Flyte EP

Guest jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

2401234096-1.jpg

Anyone who's listened to Rustie's recent Essential Mix can't help but have noticed the absolute banging opener of a tune titled 'Bloodsport', which comes as part of a 7 track EP by Dreams, released last month. I have to admit that this guy was completely off my radar until Rustie brought him to my attention, but that one track just slays it every time. The rest of the EP is quite funky and not exactly along the same lines as Bloodsport, but nice enough. You can find it on bandcamp for a few bucks. Great video too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERin_FwEEoU

just gone through that exact process! stood out on the essential mix and hadn't heard of him. downloaded the EP straight away (an hour ago) and it's fantastic. Good to see a thread on here. Definitely jump in, well worth it for £3

Can't remember the last time $5 went so far. I'm hard pressed to think of anything I've obtained for $5 that was this good :music:

Indeed, superb!!

Archived