IGNORED

Kcinsu - Beat The Clock (Remix)

kcinsu

http://contest.ableton.com/tracks/1130

This is my submission for the Ableton Beat The Clock remix competition. If you haven't heard about it, users only have 24 hours to download, remix, and upload their track. (A timer counts down on the ableton site to let you know how much time you have left)

Anyways, I did not sleep for 24 hours. Everything except some of the drums and glitchy sounds are the source material, that I cut up and messed with. 5 source tracks were given (all in different keys) and I used the majority of elements from each track.

You can vote for it (but you have to have a soundcloud account) by hitting the "like" button on the top right of the page I linked to.

The 25 finalists will be chosen by who has the most "likes" on their tracks, so please help a dude out: like and share this track (you know, if you like it).

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I will not win... voting is over. The finalists are chosen by number of votes... I got 46. The top place person has over 800. Really not sure how... I guess it's more like a popularity contest... the people in the top slots probably have a fan base already.

Anyways, it was lots of fun to do, and I enjoyed sharing it with people!

Thanks for listening guys!

Archived