IGNORED

yOU HEAr Part II

dls

http://soundcloud.com/dlsmusic/waiting-for-jesus-2

this is actually version 2 to the one on my cd 'i just wanna give you headphones' but, i like it better and is still a work in progress. i'd like some feedback/criticism/love/hate. if anyone calls me skrillex, i guess i'll just have to say you're cinderella :D :) :P lol haha hehe

SZPLOK

sounds good man. Wheres the cd for purchase?

I like this version better, though It doesn't strike me as a diff version of the other track.... 2 completely diff things if you ask me. Both good. (Unless I'm thinking of the wrong track?)

oh and good job skrillorx lol

sounds good man. Wheres the cd for purchase?

I like this version better, though It doesn't strike me as a diff version of the other track.... 2 completely diff things if you ask me. Both good. (Unless I'm thinking of the wrong track?)

oh and good job skrillorx lol

thanks for the compliment. i doubt you've heard the original version. i'll get back to you when the cd is for sale again.

that guitar sounds so 80s man

edit: and i mean that in a good way, cool song

thanks you.

yo billy what about the new zwan cd??

just kidding, i like it too! Its nothing that i would buy but mad respect, you can make music

u cheap bastard :emotawesomepm9::beer:

Guest Hermann

Oh my this is the nicest thing i´ve heard all day :) just my style too, i love to hear this experimental electronic style with traditional 80s sounding guitar, it´s just a perfect mixture. plus the chords are super nice too. Well done I say :D

thanks gays! all the kind words add up to nothing, i mean you guys are alright. apple pie for everyone.

and omg do i love apple pie.

Archived