IGNORED

2 new Techno tracks

marian

Hey guys. Those are pretty much one-offs, each recorded in a day or two. Don't do much Techno anymore.

I got this stupid problem; my PC can't handle Reason after a certain amount of effects/feedback loops/sends, so the creative process is forced to a stop after a while. Either i have to save up for Reason 6 (where i hoped they introduced some kind of a freeze audio feature? Can't be sure, they're website is a mess.) or a new PC.. so i can't edit those any further. C'n'c would still be highly appreciated for future stuff..

Cheers!

http://soundcloud.com/callamoss/rijk

http://soundcloud.com/callamoss/holzfr-ulein

Guest Frankie5fingers

i really like the second one. really good progression. the only thing id say is i would shorten that pause a bit. its just a little too long.

enjoyed these alot, through my personal preference i would make the kick drums alot thicker and heavier, but the groove and the substance to the tunes was great.

id quite like to remix the first one if you fancy sending me some strands over.

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

messiaen, if you would like to give it a go, what do you use/what would you need? Multitracks? Or do you have a reason (5) you could use for exporting?

I don't think switching to a higher reason will solve your problem. Reason 6 still freezes if you have to many effects / devices. Think you need a faster computer.

Anway, I also like the second thing better, though it sounds very flat. Would try to get more reverb and high freq.

Archived