IGNORED

wtf india!?

keltoi

part of the world? it's a religious belief, people believe that shit everywhere. religion can be a cure or a curse and can be taken to extremes by anyone.

part of the world? it's a religious belief, people believe that shit everywhere. religion can be a cure or a curse and can be taken to extremes by anyone.

I see a lot more fucked up religion based shit happening over there, than in the western world. Whatever, all religion sucks. I'll be going before this turns ugly.

Lol at the baby throwing. That shot of the baby hitting the sheet and then the dude passing him like a beach ball at a Nickelback concert needs to be made into a looping gif.

To anyone who might be horrified, babies have been known to survive multi story drops onto hard ground (because they don't tense up or something), so throwing them onto a sheet probably doesn't hurt/harm them at all. With that said, it's still pretty stupid.

I see a lot more fucked up religion based shit happening over there, than in the western world. Whatever, all religion sucks. I'll be going before this turns ugly.

Yeah there's dragons over there! :rolleyes:

Guest Eggylips

The baby throwing seems ok, parents are there, there's blankets, looks like a laugh, better than a bouncy castle.

Standing on them is a bit weird, but that's two pictures out of how many Indians? There way of life is different, but still look at all the weird stuff in our neck of the woods, not much of that is done to help children, misguided or not.

The whipping according to story is voluntary, up to them then...

The video of traffic looks slightly sped up from the people walking, even if not, there's something that makes you feel alive being in that kind of city, coming back to traffic lights and zebra crossings kind of feels like you are on scalextrics.

There was also a train video with all those people on top of it doing the rounds, marketed like every train is like that there, but it was the one train that a load of workers take once a month and a lot get on the roof for free (naughty naughty), even now when I say to people I'm going to India they think you're riding on the roof....... I wish!

and when naming countries they generally begin with a capital letter, since you're being western and better.

India

Guest Roksen Creek

The video of traffic looks slightly sped up from the people walking, even if not, there's something that makes you feel alive being in that kind of city, coming back to traffic lights and zebra crossings kind of feels like you are on scalextrics.

Yeah, it is a little sped up.

Interesting way of looking at it, making you feel alive. Like say bungee jumping makes you feel alive... or russian roulette?

Personally - last time I went we had a complete nut-job of a driver picking us up from the airport - I'd take western traffic anytime.

Guest Eggylips

Maybe bungee jumping, although never really fancied placing my life on a piece of chords intentions, at least a driver doesn't want to snap or die himself, russian roulette is a bit of a exaggeration though ha.

Personally loved the hecticness of Kathmandu traffic (which looks very similar from the vid) and was a bit disapointed (yet still a bit glad) to be stuck at the lights back home.

and even though we had a nutjob taxi driver or five, you could still light up a ciggy in the back and they were happy to have one of the "expensive" 60p packet of twenty while you marvel out of the window and get a rollercoaster ride for 25p....

going there for a few months from Sept so bring on the strange!

Guest Frankie5fingers

how come i watch this and am not phased at all? i must have seen some messed up shit in my time if i don't find this unusual. lol

Guest Eggylips

ha wouldn't say kicks, more like how i get my nudges with a foot!

winding mountain roads with no barriers at night with trucks overtaking on blind corners with 1000 ft drops were a lot more to worry about when there!

cheers

Archived